Applications for part time courses now open.
A full list of part-time course offerings is available to view here: Part-Time Courses 2020-2021
Please note that class timetables and modes of delivery are indicative and may be subject to change depending on Public Health Advice
1. Check the course details and minimum entry requirements for your course before making your application.
2. An application fee of €50 must be paid at time of online application. This fee is non-refundable.
3. Following receipt of your application you will receive an email from the course administrator within 5 working days requesting evidence that you meet the minimum entry requirements, where applicable. Only verified transcripts or statement of results containing a college logo or stamped by a college will be accepted (please do not send originals). Academic transcripts must include all subjects taken for each year of study and final award grade. Where transcripts are not in English, you must provide copy of original language documents and certified English translations. Your application cannot be assessed without this information.
4. If you are made an offer on an undergraduate or postgraduate course you will be required to pay an acceptance fee to secure your place, this fee will be offset against the course fee and is non-refundable.
• Undergraduate acceptance fee €100
• Postgraduate acceptance fee €300
5. Please note 25% of the course fee will be due at time of registration. Payment deadlines and how to pay fees online for Blanchardstown courses can be found here
Courses may fill prior to the closing date, so we recommend you apply early.
Please click here for a list of FAQ's for Part Time Courses at TU Dublin Blanchardstown
- Check and minimum entry requirements for your course before making your application
- Download and complete the application form
- Some courses have an online online applicaton process. More details can be found at the
If you are unable to print, please contact the Admissions Office with your full name and address and we'll post the Application Form out to you.
Tel: +353 1 402 3445
- Check the course detailsfor minimum entry requirements and for details on how to apply online.
- An non-refundable application fee of €50 must be paid at the time of application.
- If you do not receive an email acknowledgement of your application please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.