As you may know, TU Dublin moved to a common email platform across all locations over the summer months. In addition to a new @mytudublin.ie email address, the move to the Microsoft Office 365 Platform will also provide access to a range of shared online communication and collaboration tools.
You can download a quick guide to your new @mytudublin.ie email address here:
- Guide for Students based in Blanchardstown
- Guide for Students based in City Centre
- Guide for Students based in Tallaght
What do you need to know?
- Going forward, you should use Outlook to send and receive email using your @mytudublin.ie email address. Any email sent to your former email address will automatically be redirected to your new @mytudublin.ie address.
- If you want to access Outlook on your mobile phone we recommend that iPhone users install the latest IOS software version on their iPhone and Android mobile phones users need to ensure they are on version 7 or above.
- If you used G Suite access to your account will be provided for at least a year.
- Keep forgetting your email password? If you register for Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) you’ll be able to reset or change your password 24/7. Registering couldn’t be easier just provide an alternative email address, mobile number or provide answers for a number of security questions and you’ll never be locked out of your account again.
- Some browser settings store either your personal email or your former staff email address and automatically log you back into your previous browser session so it is important to check which browser user account you are logged in as. To ensure your account logs in to your new @mytudublin.ie account just log in in incognito mode. To do this open google chrome and press ctrl + shift + n and then proceed to office.com.
What information is available?
In addition to the instructions, hints and tips that you received by email we have also prepared several User Guides below:
- User Guide for setting up Microsoft Office 365
- User Guide for accessing Outlook via Office Web Application (OWA)
- User Guide for One Drive
- User Guide for Outlook on Android Mobile
- User Guide for Outlook on iOS
Who can I contact if I need additional support?
If you have any questions or difficulties, please contact your Support Desk in the usual way.